3-month Marketplace Beginner Training
Develop your marketplace expertise to boost sales on European online marketplaces
+++ Specifically for fashion, sports and lifestyle brands +++
Give me more info!
Develop your marketplace skills for more revenue and success selling on European online marketplaces.
Give me more info!
WHY YOU SHOULD COMPLETE THE MARKETPLACE MANAGER TRAINING
AFTER COMPLETING THE MARKETPLACE MANAGER TRAINING YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- develop and implement your personal marketplace strategy,
- calculate and implement business cases for all relevant European online marketplaces
- increase your online sales and profitability,
- set up and manage your platform business operationally,
- successfully integrate the platform business into your company because you built up the right mindset to do so.
WITHOUT THE TRAINING ...
- you are entirely on your own when it comes to building and expanding your marketplace presence,
- you face lengthy, error-prone learning by doing,
- you do not receive personal assistance if you get stuck,
- you cannot rely on the knowledge of experienced professionals,
- it takes you much longer to reach your goal which means you are giving away precious turnover.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE MARKETPLACE MANAGER TRAINING
The Marketplace Manager training is for:
from the following categories:
Shoes & Bags
Watches & Jewellery
House and home textiles
WHY ONLINE MARKETPLACES
THE MARKETPLACE MANAGER TRAINING AT A GLANCE
- Become a Marketplace Manager in 3 months
- Weekly time investment: 2-3 hours of online training (live) and assignments on specialized topics with selected experts
- Recording of all webinars with permanent access
- Permanently available learning material
- 1.5 days live event in autumn for all participants at a winery in Rhineland-Palatinate for exchange and masterminds
- Long-term exchange of experience among all graduates of the training
- Marketplace Manager Certificate of the Marketplace Uni, after successful completion of the training
The next course dates for the Marketplace Manager:
1st course date: 14.2.23 - 9.5.23
2nd course date: 16.5.23 - 18.7.23
every Tuesday 9:30-12:00 &
ca. 4x Fridays 10:00-11:00
Course language: English
German language: On request
4,900 EUR (NET)
How can I participate
Get more information about our training & how to secure a spot.
Go through the application process.
Acceptance of your application & payment of the course fee.
Your spot is secured!
Since we aim to have a selected and exclusive group of max. 12 participants, we use this application process to put together the best group possible. This gives us the opportunity to address the respective topics more individually.
MODULES OF THE MARKETPLACE MANAGER TRAINING
In this module we teach you the basics of online marketplaces.
This module aims to show you all the relevant European marketplaces for your industry.
This module is about onboarding processes for the different marketplaces & choosing middleware tailored to your needs, sensible logistics and the right partners.
This module is for business case calculation. Here we take into account your strategy, your resources, your potentials and your investment.
Here we deal with resources, assortment, content, marketing, team & people, taxes, law and any other topics that belong to the marketplace business.
Competence fields of the MARKETPLACE MANAGER TRAINING
SELECTION OF RELEVANT ONLINE MARKETPLACES
THIS MIGHT ALSO BE OF INTEREST TO YOU
The Marketplace Manager training enables you to position your fashion, sports or lifestyle brand on the most important European online marketplaces and to establish and expand a successful marketplace business. The training provides you with first-hand knowledge that is not available anywhere else on the market, as there is currently no literature or other training formats (e.g. webinars or online courses). The Marketplace Manager training provides you with bundled expert knowledge from experienced instructors and thus prevents you from wasting your time with tedious trial and error.
Please find the current dates HERE. The training takes place during the day during the week. So we have 2.5 hours of training every week, including assignments and counselling and an expert session every now and then. All in all, that's about 2-3 hours per week that you invest. If you are interested, request now MORE INFO .
The Marketplace Manager training has a duration of 3 months. That way, it is ensured that everything learned is put into practice and the newly acquired knowledge is sustainably anchored. Designed as an online course, the Marketplace Manager training mainly takes place in the form of live webinars.
The training takes place 95% online via videoconference and about 5% on-site through personal interaction. It consists of weekly online learning units and online group coaching sessions. Anyone who misses a live webinar has the option of receiving a recording of the content taught afterwards. Additionally there will be an on-site workshop for personal exchange and mindset training.
The Marketplace Manager training is conducted in small groups of up to 12 participants, because we want to promote personal exchange among the group members and keep the training exclusive.
Experienced instructors ensure that the learning content is tailored to the individual needs of a group. All instructors are specialised marketplace experts with years of experience in their respective fields.
Employees of brands and manufacturers from various categories who would like to learn the marketplace business for their brand(s) strategically and operationally in order to tap new revenue potential can participate in the training. We have so far focused on the categories: Fashion, Sports, Shoes, Accessories, Watches & Jewelry and Home Textiles.
The Marketplace Manager training is the first and only training on the market that teaches the most important to-do's and strategies for building a successful marketplace business as a strategic sales pillar. We focus on brands and manufacturers in the fashion, lifestyle and sports industry to enable them to go online as simultaneously, scalable and profitable as possible on the different marketplaces. In the training we use real examples in order to assist you in working out your own individual marketplace strategy. In doing so, you will later have a precise plan for implementation and your operative business. Thanks to the close exchange among program participants, you will get to know other marketplace managers that you can network with, similar to an ERFA group.
What you can expect from the Marketplace Manager training:
- You will find out how to realise further sales potential for your brand/s - also in an international context.
- You will get the best tools at hand to increase your profitability.
- You will be able to calculate and compare your marketplace business case.
- You will learn how to set up your assortment so that you are best positioned for the most popular European online marketplaces.
- You will be able to strategically select the best partners in order to set up your marketplace business successfully from the very beginning.
- You will acquire the right mindset to establish and integrate the marketplace business in your company as a new sales channel.
At the end of the Marketplace Manager training you will receive a certificate of participation from us, which confirms that you have successfully completed the training and have extensive marketplace knowledge that will enable you to work in this area.
3-month Marketplace Beginner Training